Leather satchel-style bag that can be worn as a traditional back pack, or easily pull the strap up and wear as a shoulder or cross-body bag. It's that good and then some!
****note - this leather shows some natural markings of the hide including scars, wrinkles and some very minimal discolorations giving it a rich, rugged patina.
• Handcrafted from a smooth teal blue cowhide leather.
• 12" tall • 11" wide and expands to 14" wide at top
• large exterior slip pocket & interior zippered pocket
• full zippered top under large flap.
• top handle measure 12" with a 6" drop • full adjustable backpack straps that simply convert to wear as a shoulder bag.
Leather is a natural material and as such sometimes contains the natural markings of the hide. These imperfections are a desirable quality of leather.
Each item has been designed and handcrafted by Julie Meyer from her Midwest studio. Using quality leather, Julie constructs everyday items with skilled workmanship giving you items you'll enjoy using.